Last Modified: September 16, 2021
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In electronic communications, such as e-mail and text messages, between you and us
- Through any third party application by which you access data on this Website
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy from time to time for updates.
You may contact us regarding this policy at:
Postal Address: 3876 East Paris Ave. SE, Suite #8, Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Information We Collect & How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“Personal Information”)
- That is about you but individually does not identify you
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and your usage details
- About your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide To Us. The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence to us and ours to you.
- Details of transactions facilitated by the Website.
Information We Collect Using Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you interact with the Website and other websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your hardware, your software, your interaction with the Website, and other data, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including your location, what pages you visit and links you follow, the length of time spent on each page, and other data regarding your interaction with the Website.
- Information about your device and internet connection, such as what browser you are using and the IP address from which you’re accessing the Website.
The information we collect automatically is not in and of itself Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, but we may synthesize it with Personal Information either collected by us from you as described in this Policy or obtained from third parties. This integration of information helps us to improve the service we offer by:
- Knowing more about our audience, including usage patterns.
- Customizing the Website so that it is easier for you to use.
- Enhancing our searches so they are more responsive to you.
- Recognizing you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we may use for automatic data collection include cookies, web beacons, and tracking pixels. In addition, third parties may serve some content on the Website and may use automatic data collection technologies to facilitate the service or services they provide. These third parties may collect information associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
Use of Your Information. The information we collect helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- To register you as a new user
- To process and deliver your order, manage payments, fees, and charges
- To manage our relationship with you
- To enable you to complete a survey
- To administer and protect our Website
- To deliver relevant Website content and marketing material to you
- To use data analytics to improve our Website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- To improve the performance of the Website
- To recognize you when you return to the Website
- To carry out any obligations and enforce any rights arising from any agreements entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about any changes to the Website or any products or services we offer through it
- To take other actions which we may describe when you provide the pertinent information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users in general, and information which does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or that you provide to us as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- To enforce or apply any agreements to which we are both parties
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees and associates, our customers, or any other individual or entity
Your Information; Your Choices. We make every effort to provide you with as many choices as possible regarding use of the Personal Information and sensitive Personal Information you provide to us. We have identified the following processes to provide you with control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by replying to a marketing email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line, clicking “unsubscribe” in the marketing email itself, or by contacting us using the methods identified in this Policy at any time.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver content to you, you can opt-out by contacting us using the methods identified in this Policy at any time.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information.
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, to correct, or to delete, any Personal Information you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your Personal Information without also deleting any account associated with your Personal Information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause remaining information to be incorrect.
Policy Towards Minors. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.